Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday photos






I thought today was Saturday, so I missed church this morning. Instead, I went to the Botanical Gardens with Tonya (the Texan) and had a blissful afternoon. After the garden tour, we checked out a neat little market and had a delicious lunch- 4 cheese lasagne, which looked more like cheese soup - delightful nonetheless.
I bought a vase for my house (the place I will be moving August 1st) and picked up a new purse, to replace the one I lost.
And to my complete relief, my debit card works at the HSBC bank! Now I don't have to worry about getting the emergency credit card. Thank the Lord.

Just as a side note, I felt completely content today. Still coughing but 100 times better.

Tonight for dinner I made two of the French boys, Ben and Gabi, their first egg and cheese and ketchup sandwich. They graciously said they liked it : )

Out with all the volunteers tonight.

2 comments:

  1. lol love it, Tonya (the texan) haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better!
    Egg, cheese and ketchup? That sounds revolting.

    ReplyDelete