Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 2 of feeling like I got hit by a truck...

Ok so it´s 7:30 pm here and I can´t tell if I´m better, worse, or the same because I´m so out of it. I slept until 1pm, then hung out by the pool for an hour and went back to bed around 2:30 and the next thing I know I wake up and it´s night. How is that possible? I´m quite disoriented.
I think I must be a little better because I haven´t taken any pain pills in a while and I´m surviving. I´ll see how I feel tomorrow and head to a doctor if nothing is different.
I´m going to try and stay up for at least an hour...

4 comments:

  1. hey claire hope that your ok. and that u start to feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluids, vitamin C! Tomato juice has tons of Vitamin C...more than orange juice usually. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to watch more MadMen!
    That will cure you!
    Sleep all day and wake only to drink.
    Sound advice.


    Saw Carl last night and he said that I should be invited to the next luncheon, but I think it should be a surprise to Chad and Alex ( so they show up) hehe :)

    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLAIREEEEEEE!!!!! get better my friend... Eat tons of fruit and veggies, get as much good stuff in you as possible, even though you probs don't feel like eating, you must! YOur body can't get itself better without fuel!

    Love you... tons of prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete