Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I´m really sick..




Ugh I think I must have the flu - a particularly horrible type, since I haven´t felt this bad in a very long time. This evening, I was actually starting to lose my voice because my throat hurt so much. The last time I honestly can say I lost my voice was after an N*Sync concert, at aged 13, from screaming all night long.
So, in order to make today at least somewhat interesting (I literally have slept for 17 hours and watched Mad Men on my laptop) I ordered McDonalds to my guesthouse. It was quite exciting, the process of trying to translate what I wanted, and then when he came I didn´t have the right change and everyone was in a tizzy trying to find the proper amount of money to give the delivery guy. I am covered in sweat. But I do have a McFlurry!

I also got the kids in the house a large fries. I managed to get these pics before they devoured them...

: )

I really hope I get better soon... pray for me? I don´t want to have to go to the doctor.

4 comments:

  1. OH NO!
    I hope you feel better! Can you have a hot bath and steam that sucker out?
    McDonald's is probably not what you want to eat even if you were in the best of shape, but that's your prerogative.
    Did you say that you had it DELIVERED? That is awesome!
    I hope you are enjoying Mad Men - season 2 and 3 are waiting for you back in Canada!
    Hope you get better soon!
    p.s. N*SYNC! What the heck?

    ReplyDelete